Highly Functional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Careful planning has made this traditional ranch design a highly functional ranch home plan in only 1461 square feet.
- Upon entering, you'll be pleasantly surprised to find a large great room, complete with fireplace and large windows on either side.
- The kitchen features an eating bar that flows into the dining room making this open floor plan perfect for any size family or group.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and bathroom with jacuzzi tub, while two additional bedrooms share the bathroom off the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,461 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss