Hill Country Dreaming with Options
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom master down house plan comes in multiple exteriors reflecting its popularity.
- The family room has 20' vaulted ceilings and is the central hub of the main floor. Windows look out the back and you have views of them from the foyer.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area brightly lit by windows. The master bath is vaulted and you'll enjoy having a cedar closet and spacious wardrobe.
- The kitchen serves the dining room with a handy butler's pantry. The dining room has a raised ceiling.
- The utility room and a second bedroom are tucked away to the right.
- Upstairs, the media room is great for your home theater. And if you need to expand build over the garage. Each bedoom has its own suite.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plan 36108TX (3,692 sq. ft.) and 36321TX (3,761 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,636 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 733 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"