Hill Country Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Four spacious bedrooms and a big second floor game room with wet bar makes this Hill Country house plan a great choice for a large family.
- There's plenty of storage with walk-in closets all throughout the house, even one in the single car garage.
- A stunning curved staircase can be seen as soon as you enter the home, with views of the living room and dining room close by.
- The well-planned kitchen features both an island and a peninsula eating bar plus a six burner cook top and a trash compactor.
- There are two bedrooms downstairs including the spacious and secluded master suite.
- Two more over-sized bedrooms are up on the second floor along with the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,842 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 113' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"