Hill Country Home Loaded with Special Features
About This Plan
- A stunning angled staircase, master sitting room and a dedicated exercise room are but a few of the special features this Hill Country house plan offers.
- A large wet bar serves both the formal dining room and the living room, making it easy to entertain.
- Enjoy the huge open living area that combines the kitchen, breakfast nook and family room into one enormous space.
- An extra-special master suite has a two way fireplace that warms the sitting room and the bedroom.
- The angled walk-in master closet is bound to impress as much as the spacious master bathroom.
- On the second floor, the kids have thier own space in the game room or use it as your home theater room.
- The open rail hallway gives you wonderful views of the two-story foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,286 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"