Hill Country Home with Crafts Room and Guest Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This sprawling Hill Country ranch home boasts a country kitchen with a lovely beamed ceiling.
- From the foyer you are greeted by your wide open family room. This room has views extending across to the back porch and to hte kitchen to the left. A fireplace anchors the right wall and it is flanked by built-ins.
- There are two kitchen islands for added workspace and storage.
- The master suite is top-of-the-line with a massive walk-in closet and your own private exercise room. Soak in the grand whirlpool tub or shower in the giant two-entry shower.
- The guest suite on the opposite side of the home is ideal as an in-law apartment with its own kitchenette.
- Keep all your craft materials organized in the dedicated craft room that comes with a walk-in closet.
- You can cozy up to the outdoor fireplace on the covered porch in back that comes with a grilling station.
- And when you have to work from home, you will have a quiet retreat on the second floor that has a balcony and walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 222 sq. ft.
- Storage: 15 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 138' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick