Hill Country House Plan with 2-Story Study
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The gorgeous study in this Hill Country house plan rises up 16' with a clerestory windows above filling the room with natural light.
- The family room, dining room and master bedroom receive special ceiling treatments that give the home a custom feel.
- From the kitchen you have wonderful sightlines to the family room fireplace, dining area and spacious covered back porch.
- The deluxe master bathroom is configured to include a corner soaking tub, large walk-in shower, two sinks and an over-sized walk-in closet. A door gives you access to the back porch.
- Bedroom 2 makes a wonderful guest suite and is located off by itself.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 are clustered together and share a bath.
- Upstairs, a large game room has a full bathroom so it can be used as an extra bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 418 sq. ft.
- Storage: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 914 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick