Hill Country House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- The entry hall in this stunning Hill Country house plan is over 18' wide with views that stretch back through to the huge great room and porch beyond.
- The sightlines swing around to the gourmet kitchen that has two islands and tons of counter space.
- A walk-in pantry is tucked under the stairs that go up to the second floor game room with its outdoor balcony, handy powder room and a walk-in storage closet.
- The formal dining room has lots of room for a big table and chairs and offers a recessed area for a hutch or buffet server.
- The split bedrooms serve to separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Besides a huge master bathroom, this home has a divided master walk-in closet so you have his and her sections.
- Rest in the shade on the covered porch or soak up the sun on the patio area.
- The two car garage has a golf cart bay and extra storage on one side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,922 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 385 sq. ft.
- Storage: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 305 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick