Hill Country House Plan with Open Concept Living
About This Plan
- Wide, open spaces give you delightful sight lines in this Hill Country home.
- From the kitchen, you can see into the living and eating spaces and right out to the rear covered patio.
- A corner fireplace warms the whole area.
- There's a study with tray ceiling near the first floor master suite.
- His and her walk-in closets are a real treat.
- Three large bedrooms upstairs lie close to the big game room that includes a storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick