Hill Country House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A great big front porch wraps around this Hill Country house plan that comes with a gazebo in the middle.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to give you an open layout with wonderful sightlines.
- At the far right of the home the master bedroom ceiling vaults up making the room feel even larger.
- Use the screened porch as an optional sunroom if desired.
- You also have the option of a fourth bedroom if you don't want a study.
- The side load garage suits the home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- Storage: 119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick