Hill Country House Plan with Side Courtyard
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The unique layout of this Hill Country house plan gives you an interesting angled house plan with a lovely side courtyard.
- Three interior columns set off the formal living room from the huge dining room and foyer.
- A study off to one side can easily become a 4th bedroom with its walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- A sliding pocket door in the dining room takes you into the breakfast nook, spacious kitchen and family room with a fireplace.
- There are walk-in closets all throughout the house giving you terrific storage.
- Set off by itself, the gracious master suite offers lots of space, and his and her closets with a separate walk-in cedar closet.
- A door in her closet takes you directly into the laundry room, a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"