Hill Country House Plan with Sweeping Front Porch
About This Plan
- A smaller version of a popular plan 3150D, this country-style home plan features two wonderful spaces to enjoy the views: a sweeping front porch and a vaulted garden room in back.
- Inside, the angled entry leads you to the family room with a fireplace centered on the back wall. The family room is open to the kitchen and dining room making the home great for entertaining.
- The master suite has dual walk-in closets and access to the outdoors. Two family bedrooms share a bath.
- Stairs by family room take you the bonus room upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 3048D (2,137 sq. ft.), 31056D (2,480 sq. ft.) and 3150D (2,660 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 55' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side