Hill Country House Plan with Upstairs Game Room and Study
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a rustic stone exterior combine for an attractive hill country home plan. A covered porch graces the front and three sets of double doors gain access to the inside.
- A T-shaped floor plan separates the bedrooms for maximum privacy while creating an open floor plan for the public spaces of the home.
- A vaulted ceiling runs the span of the kitchen, dining and living room. Matching doors lead to the rear covered patio creating a great sense of symmetry.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and enjoys back porch access.
- Upstairs, find a second bedroom as well as a study and game room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the second floor with house plan 31054D (1,588 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 11"
- Depth: 48' 11"