Hill Country House Plan with Vaulted and Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- The centerpiece of this lovely Hill Country house plan is the huge vaulted and beamed great room that unites the kitchen and living space into one giant room.
- The formal dining room gets a tray ceiling to set it apart, with a bay window to expand the space.
- Guests and visiting relatives will love the private guest suite set off by itself.
- Give Dad the front-facing study and let the kids have the huge game room at the back of the house, right near the two family bedrooms.
- But the best bedroom in the house goes to the homeowners with a private vestibule entry, tray ceiling, bayed sitting area and gorgeous master bathroom fit for a king and queen..
- There are three covered porches for outdoor space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,287 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,287 sq. ft.
- Storage: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 687 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1532 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick