Hill Country Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this stone Hill Country ranch home plan.
- Views are maximized with the open floor plan so you can see the living room fireplace all the way from the kitchen and dining area.
- The walk-in pantry and big center island enhance the kitchen.
- A handy mud room and utility room are close by, as well as the powder room.
- Two family bedrooms are clustered together to share the hall bathroom.
- The master suite enjoys privacy due to its location in the rear of the home.
- An optional bay window can be added on to extend the master suite.
- Two walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and soaking tub complete the suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,606 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick