Hill Country Spirit
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone facing, a wide front porch with columns, shutters and dormers set the country mood of this one-story hill country home plan with a side-entry garage.
- Entering the foyer, you see the gallery and then, through interior columns, the centrally located great room. Note the two charming niches in the gallery, as well as the entertainment center and corner fireplace in the great room.
- More interior columns delineate the open kitchen and the large, bayed breakfast room, united by a sloped ceiling. The kitchen features a dogleg counter with an eating bar.
- In the master suite, a sloped ceiling is found in the bedroom. Passing between the large walk-in closets, you enter the bathroom. Dual lavatories, a garden tub, separate shower and commode closet are housed in the bath. Another full bath services the other bedrooms.
- The front-facing dining room could easily become a study or fourth bedroom.
- The Ceiling height in the Master bedroom is 8’ sloping to 10’ as well as the kitchen and nook.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 480 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 11"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick