Hill Country with Upstairs Game and Media Rooms
About This Plan
- There's a lot of variety in the exterior of this Northwest house plan, that adds up to a pleasing appearance.
- The vaulted and beamed family room makes a stunning first impression as you enter the home.
- Interior columns keep the sightlines open between the dining room, foyer and the family room.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the huge family room and the outdoor covered porch.
- Homeowners get a magnificent master bathroom and a private vestibule entry into the bedroom.
- On the second floor, the game room has a wet bar, half bath and a large balcony so you can step outside for a breath of fresh air.
- Platform seating in the media room ensures good views for all the seats.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,429 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick