Hillside Contemporary Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to be built into the side of a hill, this Contemporary home plan has amazing curb appeal and is loaded with features such as the large workshop and a lower level sunroom.
- A huge clerestory across the front adds extra light to the living room and dining room.
- Windows all across the front of the home bring in additional light.
- The master bedroom is on the main level with the remaining bedrooms plus a family room with fireplace on the lower level.
- The bright and airy sunroom is a great place to hang out with your family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,427 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 108' 1"
- Depth: 32' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick