Hillside European Home Plan
About This Plan
- This hillside European-inspired house plan offers extra living space in a lower level.
- On the main floor, the large kitchen features a unique shape and an eat-in island.
- The great room is graced with arches on all sides and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins for the family entertainment center.
- The master suite features a large bathroom with his and hers sinks and a jacuzzi tub.
- A formal dining room and a study that can double as a second bedroom rounds out the main floor.
- Downstairs three additional bedrooms, an exercise room, a large family room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage makes this home attractive for a wide variety of buyers.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89205AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,079 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss