Hillside Plan With Built-ins
About This Plan
- With a rustic exterior, in stone and siding, this home is the perfect choice for a wide hillside lot. The main floor holds living spaces and the master suite and has a spacious laundry near the service door to the three-car garage. Special elements in the master bath include a through fireplace shared with the bedroom, a spa tub, a walk-in shower, and a huge closet with built-in drawers.
- Columns separate the dining room and foyer and define the opening to the great room. Built-ins in the great room and den offer convenient storage. The kitchen and nook have access to a rear porch; the great room offers double-door access to the same outdoor space.
- The lower level, reached via a wide hall stairway, finds the family bedrooms (split from the master suite on the main level) and two additional living spaces. Each of the two family bedrooms has a private bath; Bedroom 3 features a walk-in closet. Note, also, the large workshop area and the unfinished garden storage.
- Related Plans: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 69171AM.
- See photos for a larger version - 69170AM and 69270AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,468 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick