About This Plan
- This hip-roofed, three-bedroom ranch home plan has an exterior that tastefully mixes brick and siding. The foyer is centrally located and leads into the large, vaulted living room.
- There is a large kitchen with ample cupboard space connected to a spacious dining room, which leads to the back yard.
- Past the dining area is a family room that offers a fireplace and windows overlooking the back yard.
- The laundry is conveniently located between the garage and kitchen, and has a large utility closet.
- The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private full bath.
- There are two additional bedrooms, which have large closets and share a full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,849 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss