Hip-Roofed Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A careful blend of stone masonry and shingle siding makes this hip-roofed ranch a perfect home plan for any neighborhood. You enter the home with a view to an expansive great room complete with fireplace for entertaining.
- The kitchen opens to the great room and features a breakfast bar and center island. A semi-formal dining area, surrounded by a large attached deck, is located adjacent to both the kitchen and the great room.
- The master suite is delightful with a trayed ceiling, large walk-in closet and dual sinks. A second bedroom that can double as a den can be found just off the entry to the front of the home.
- Finally, a three-stall, side-load garage provides plenty of storage for the growing family.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 89285AH. Get a gabled roof and 2-car garage with house plan 89777AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 718 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss