Hip-Roofed Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A careful blend of stone masonry and shingle siding makes this hip-roofed ranch a perfect home plan for any neighborhood. You enter the home with a view to an expansive great room complete with fireplace for entertaining.
- The kitchen opens to the great room and features a breakfast bar and center island. A semi-formal dining area, surrounded by a large attached deck, is located adjacent to both the kitchen and the great room.
- The master suite is delightful with a trayed ceiling, large walk-in closet (9'x10') and dual sinks. A second bedroom that can double as a den can be found just off the entry to the front of the home.
- Downstairs, you'll find a large family room with wet bar and fireplace, and a third bedroom with its own bath. Finally, a three-stall, side-load garage provides plenty of storage for the growing family.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level with house plan 89260AH.