Hipped Roof with Raised Stucco
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Clean lines join with a hipped roof to give a fresh look to this home plan. Raised stucco forms corner quoins and accents the sturdy square columns of this informal single-level home.
- This plan could be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- A vaulted great room is the largest space, spanning about two-thirds of the rear. Its wealth of windows makes this broad area naturally bright on all but the darkest days.
- On the far right, high windows flank the fireplace, and the rear wall has three sets of windows. One set slides open to access a large patio.
- Double doors there open into a large bright front room that could be furnished as a media room, study, home office, or fourth bedroom.
- This house plan's vaulted master suite has direct patio access and a large walk-in closet. Double doors open to a bathroom with two vanities, a large walk-in shower, and a private water closet.
- Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom near the entry.