Hipped Roof with Raised Stucco
About This Plan
- Clean lines join with a hipped roof to give a fresh look to this home plan. Raised stucco forms corner quoins and accents the sturdy square columns of this informal single-level home.
- This plan could be easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- A vaulted great room is the largest space, spanning about two-thirds of the rear. Its wealth of windows makes this broad area naturally bright on all but the darkest days.
- On the far right, high windows flank the fireplace, and the rear wall has three sets of windows. One set slides open to access a large patio.
- Double doors there open into a large bright front room that could be furnished as a media room, study, home office, or fourth bedroom.
- This house plan's vaulted master suite has direct patio access and a large walk-in closet. Double doors open to a bathroom with two vanities, a large walk-in shower, and a private water closet.
- Secondary bedrooms share a bathroom near the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 842 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss