His and Her Bathrooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Covered porches run across both the front and rear of this spacious farmhouse design with an open floor plan, providing two comfortable venues for relaxation and pleasure. A special feature of the home is separate bathrooms for husband and wife.
- Columns define the formal dining room yet open up the space. Ten-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with a vaulted ceiling in the spacious great room with its ceiling fan and fireplace.
- A long eating bar separates the kitchen from the great room. In the kitchen, an angled counter and double sinks are set in a bay. Both the morning room, surrounded by long windows creating a sun room feeling, and utility room are close at hand.
- A second ceiling fan cools the master suite, which enjoys direct access to the back porch. A walk-in closet is sited between the husband's and wife's bathrooms, his with a shower and hers with a whirlpool bath and make-up counter.
- Upstairs, a compartmented bath can be entered from either bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.