His and Her Bathrooms
About This Plan
- Covered porches run across both the front and rear of this spacious farmhouse design with an open floor plan, providing two comfortable venues for relaxation and pleasure. A special feature of the home is separate bathrooms for husband and wife.
- Columns define the formal dining room yet open up the space. Ten-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with a vaulted ceiling in the spacious great room with its ceiling fan and fireplace.
- A long eating bar separates the kitchen from the great room. In the kitchen, an angled counter and double sinks are set in a bay. Both the morning room, surrounded by long windows creating a sun room feeling, and utility room are close at hand.
- A second ceiling fan cools the master suite, which enjoys direct access to the back porch. A walk-in closet is sited between the husband's and wife's bathrooms, his with a shower and hers with a whirlpool bath and make-up counter.
- Upstairs, a compartmented bath can be entered from either bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 614 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick