His and Her Bathrooms
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Two stories of brick and stone and a big front porch give a substantial appearance to this Traditional house plan.
- Three elegant columns frame the dining room while giving you views of the two-story foyer and big hall.
- Your first sight upon entering is the gorgeous curved staircase that sweeps up to the second floor.
- The family room ceiling also soars up and has a huge bow window and built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- To the left, the kitchen, nook and keeping room form one large space with access to the spacious vaulted terrace with its outdoor fireplace.
- The crown jewel of the second floor is the opulent master suite with its double tray ceiling, cozy sitting room with fireplace and best of all, his and her bathrooms that share only the tub and shower area.
- Her closet gets a 3 way mirror and there's a morning bar with sink as well.
- Each of the other bedrooms have private bathrooms and big walk-in closets.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a dedicated exercise room, theater room, a reinforced storm room and a huge gathering area complete with kitchenette.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,395 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 90' 3"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick