His and Her Baths
About This Plan
- A traditional exterior accented by triple gables announces this well-appointed one-story home plan. A side porch off bedroom two makes the side view as appealing as the front.
- Twelve-foot ceilings rise in the entry and great room, with 10-foot ceilings in most other rooms. The great room opens to another porch, and columns with connecting arches define the dining room.
- Perfect for informal entertaining, the family-breakfast room combination is adjacent to the kitchen with its walk-in pantry, eating bar and convenient access to the dining room. A corner fireplace with a raised hearth adds coziness to this area.
- A shared bath and two family bedrooms, both with walk-in closets and dressing areas, are located on one side of the house. Notice the built-ins in bedroom two.
- On the other side of the house, the master suite is designed with luxury in mind. Here, an exercise room is equipped with a tanning bed and there are separate closets for him and her. His and her bathrooms with a shared shower provide privacy. A garden tub and a make-up area are included in the bath used by the woman of the house.
- House Plan Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick