His and Her Closets
About This Plan
- A beautiful shed dormer and wrap-around front porch adorn this Traditional home plan.
- Inside, both the foyer and the family room rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- Views of the dining room with tray ceiling can be seen because of the open layout.
- The fourth bedroom is on the main level with the remaining bedrooms located on the upper floor.
- A tray ceiling upgrades the master suite that has a vaulted bathroom and large his and her walk-in closets.
- The open rail in the hall allows you to overlook both the foyer and the family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,124 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12