Historic Charleston Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This beautiful Charleston style home plan has a unique, historic look. Its long, narrow porch on the front gives the home great character. The roof is accentuated by a widow's walk. There is a great two-story bay window on the right side of the house. The interior of the house is brought to life by large windows that provide great views.
- The foyer opens to the living room which boasts ten-foot ceilings and features a gas fireplace as does the nearby den. Both of these rooms have easy access to the large rear deck and porch through a pair of French doors. These rooms are also open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The kitchen is open to many rooms and features an island. On one wall is the sink with large windows above. On the other side are an oven, microwave, and a cook top. The cook top is on a bar that is open to the breakfast room. The kitchen is only a few steps away from the large dining room.
- One of the secondary bedrooms is on the main level. This bedroom has a built in desk and access to a large, full bath. The other secondary bedrooms are upstairs. One of these bedrooms is directly above the main level bedroom and also has a built in desk. The other bedroom is behind the stairs and has a walk-in closet.
- The master suite is very large and can be entered through double doors on the balcony. The large main area connects to a small sitting area with double French doors that lead to the private rear balcony. Behind the sitting area are two very large his and her walk-in closets. The master bath has a great garden tub in front of a historic bay window. It also features two vanities and a standing shower.
- Related Plan: Get a larger living room with house plan 60032RC.