Home Office and A Large Workshop
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big entry foyer gives you views of the lovely staircase and the big great room with its fireplace.
- Work from home in your first floor home office that is set apart from the main living area.
- Three windows brighten the dining room that is open to the kitchen.
- An extra plus for this home is the big workshop area that gives you room to move around and store things.
- The large master bedroom is on the second floor, grouped with the family bedrooms.
- Finish the basement and gain a fourth bedroom, extra bathroom and huge media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,170 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss