Home on a Hill
About This Plan
- A hillside lot provides no challenge for this spectacular, multi-level sun-catcher.
- Window walls combine with sliders to unite activity areas with a huge outdoor deck.
- Interior spaces flow together for an open feeling that's accentuated by the sloping ceiling and towering fireplace in the living room.
- Two bedrooms upstairs bedrooms each have a walk-in closet.
- Up a separate staircase, you'll find the master suite, truly a private retreat complete with a garden spa, abundant closets, and balcony.
- This home plan is designed with basement, pier/post, and combination basement/crawlspace foundation options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Deck: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Post/Beam, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery