Home Plan Ideal for Entertaining with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This is an ideal home for entertaining. With the open space between the kitchen, living and dining room, communication is a breeze!
- The kitchen is easily accessible for drinks after dinner in the great room, as well as during dinner when serving in the dining area.
- In need of additional seating for guests? How about barstools around the kitchen island?
- With the laundry room close to the master bedroom, hauling laundry is no longer such a chore.
- A laundry pass-thru from the walk-in closet would provide even more direct access from the master suite.
- The finished lower level not only gives you a fourth bedroom with bath but also an open game area with a wet bar and lots of storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level and save money on plans with house plan 40479DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front