Home Plan with Brick-and-Stone Detailing
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This country classic uses rich brick-and-stone detailing to create a welcoming home that will last a lifetime. The wraparound porch provides an extra space perfect for evening relaxation.
- Inside, the family room shares a two-sided fireplace with a distinguished study.
- The well-planned kitchen includes a unique bar that seats at least four, and a large breakfast nook.
- A rear screened porch opens to the deck for outstanding outdoor living.
- Upstairs you find four secondary bedrooms that share two baths, and the master suite, resplendent with a private spa bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 89282AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1203 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot