Home Plan with Hints of Neoclassical Elegance
About This Plan
- Hints of neoclassical elegance adorn the exterior of this expandable home plan. French doors open to a den, topped by a coffered ceiling off the left of the entry.
- The great room is located straight ahead, and is graced with arches, a tray ceiling and a cozy fireplace.
- Continue to a well-equipped kitchen, which features an island cook-top, serving bar and easy access to the formal dining room as well as the rear deck.
- The master suite completes the main level, delighting in a stepped ceiling, Roman bath and enormous walk-in closet.
- The lower level can be built to incorporate three generous bedrooms and a recreation room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,607 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Deck: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss