Home Theater Above the Garage
About This Plan
- A client really liked an existing plans but he needed an isolated area to locate a home theatre. Since the original plan did not have a home theatre space, this plan was created with one above the garage so that noise transfer to the lower level would be minimal.
- The stairwell entry was designed in a very neutral location convenient to guest and owners alike.
- Space is utilized extremely well in this very efficient home design.
- The owners are only steps away from a huge study, kitchen, home theatre and a very plush bath.
- Notice there is almost no hallway space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plan 55026BR.
- Also see these related house plans - 5545BR, 5546BR, 55055BR, and 55080BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,299 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 352 sq. ft.
- Storage: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12