Homey Country Facade
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A homey country facade and a contemporary interior are merged in this country house plan. There is a wrap around porch/deck nearly the full circumference of this country home.
- Stepping into the vaulted entryway, the first impression is one of elegance. A formal vaulted living room completes the picture. A curved stairway goes from the basement to the main floor to the upper level.
- An impression of spaciousness expands throughout the home plan as you step through to the brightly-lit kitchen. A bay window in the nook enhances the routine morning breakfast. The walk-in pantry holds cooking supplies and there are also plenty of cupboards.
- This design makes excellent use of interesting angles and spaces. A hutch is tucked into an angle in the dining room, a fireplace in another in the family room, and a small half bath is conveniently close to everything.
- The master suite, graced with a large walk in closet and French doors leading to the outside, is also equipped with a spa tub and a shower. A sliding door provides privacy. Double sinks are outside this area.
- This home design includes an office, roomy enough to include multiple bookshelves and a wide desk.
- The utility room has all the amenities: laundry sink, appliances, and a window that looks out onto the front porch.
- This country house plan also has a full basement, with a shop area in the third bay of the garage along with a small workshop to the left of the main bays. For convenience, a dumbwaiter has been installed off the kitchen pantry directly down to the basement.