About This Plan
- This homey traditional dwelling includes all the features of a large design in a small package. Handsome brick facing and beautifully detailed arches decorate the exterior; inside, 10-foot ceilings in most rooms provide an open, expansive feeling.
- Interior columns and a sloped ceiling set off the formal dining room, adjacent to the kitchen with its pantry closet and generous counter space. An angled eating bar combines the fireplaced living room with the kitchen and breakfast room, while a sloped ceiling unites the living room and the breakfast room.
- Placed between the kitchen and the garage, the utility room is big enough for a freezer as well as a washer and dryer.
- In the bedroom wing with a large walk-in closet, the upscale master bath contains a whirlpool tub and separate shower. Two more bedrooms and an additional bath complete this comfortable home.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Entry: 41 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick