Horizontal Siding with Brick Accents
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding with brick accents and multipane windows enhance the exterior of this unique house plan.
- A large living/dining room provides plenty of space for formal and informal activities.
- A fireplace in the dining room makes for a delightful focal point. Located for efficiency, the kitchen easily serves you and your guests.
- The centrally located main bath has twin lavatories and a nearby linen closet.
- One of the two family bedrooms has direct access to the veranda.
- The master bedroom is flanked by the master bath and its own covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 7"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss