House Plan with 3 or 4 Beds and 3 Exteriors
3 - 4
About This Plan
- You'll enjoy your surprisingly private master suite in one story
house plan with up to 3 more beds for your family. A 10'-deep covered
porch graces the front of the home. Choose from this or from two related plans giving you alternate exteriors.
- Inside, the foyer has 11' ceiling and opens to the parlor and dining area. The front room can be used as a private den or a bedroom.
- The kitchen and living area are in back along with a bayed eating nook.
- Step out back and enjoy your 10' deep covered area from either the living room or your master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,763 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 581 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss