House Plan With 4 Exteriors
About This Plan
- This house plan is what we call a "four of a kind" because it was designed with different exteriors to meet a wide range of tastes. Inside, they all share the same winning open floor plan evident as soon as you set foot inside.
- From the foyer, you have views that extend all the way through the home. Adding to this open effect, there are no walls to you either side, with the vaulted living room and the dining room to your left and right.
- The kitchen has an angled counter giving you veiws to the breakfast area, family room and the lanai beyond. Access to the garage through the utility room makes grocery unloading a breeze.
- The master enjoys great privacy from the remaining three bedrooms with its location in the back corner of the home. There are his and hers walk-ins as well as access to the lanai. Beds 3 and 4 share a bath which is also accessible to guests enjoying the outside.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 82041KA
- Get alternate exteriors with house plans 82043KA, 82045KA and 82046KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,508 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss