House Plan With Bachelor Apartment
About This Plan
- This house plan addresses the ever-increasing demand for new homes that come complete with a revenue generating "bachelor" apartments.
- The bachelor apartment gives you one bedroom apartment and a garage complete with a mezzanine towards the back for storage.
- Inside the home, windows throughout the living area offer exceptional natural light including the kitchen which is located at the front of the home.
- The 12' x 16' master bedrooms, with a walk in closet, as well as the generous sizes of the other bedrooms are elements that are sure to please. Other spectacular features of this home include a full bathroom with separate 3' x 5' shower and a laundry chute to the main floor.
- The fire place in the living room with its built ins, the storage area at the service entrance from the garage and 40% of the basement space that the owners can use as best suits them are other practical features of this home.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the bachelor apartment and garage with house plan 22338DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,421 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 993 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 369 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite