House Plan with Dramatic Cupola
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A stunning cupola sits on top of the roof of this Shingle Style home plan.
- Sightlines from the wide foyer stretch all the way back to the great room and covered veranda beyond.
- The formal dining room has a nearby scullery with lots of counter space to aid in serving meals.
- An open floor plan dominates the main living area in back so those in the kitchen get to enjoy the great room fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors from both the breakfast nook and great room give easy access to the veranda.
- The amazing master suite boasts a gorgeous vaulted ceiling, a fireplace in the bathroom and a walk-in closet with an island for extra storage.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and there is even a walk-in linen closet.
- Another vaulted ceiling crowns the huge media/game room that has folding doors that look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 60' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"