House Plan with European Flair
About This Plan
- Steep-pitched rooflines, arched windows with wood shutters and a stone and brick exterior evoke the charm of Europe in this well-crafted French country home plan.
- Double doors lead to a quiet study off the foyer and the formal dining room is open to the spacious great room with fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- A wall of windows in the breakfast nook makes informal eating a delight and the large kitchen has every amenity from the center island to the pantry.
- Graced by a tray ceiling, the master suite lies off to one side with an extra large closet and spa bath.
- Two family bedrooms on the other side of the house share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 2+1 garage with house plans 48028FM (with bonus room) and 48099FM and 48308FM (2,650 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick