House Plan with Graceful Arches on the Front Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Graceful arches on the front porch and a lovely hip roof line make this a house you will love to come home to every day.
- Inside, a wide hallway takes you back the the open concept main living area that unites the kitchen, dining room and big family room.
- The kitchen is a wonderful place to work in, with its large walk-in pantry and huge island that adds so much extra counter space.
- Outdoor space includes a covered porch where you can relax in the shade or a huge open deck.
- With its quiet location in the back of the house, the master suite is a marvelous retreat. Note the over-sized walk-in closet.
- Both of the downstairs family bedrooms also get walk-in closets.
- On the second floor, the office can be used as a 4th bedroom if desired. Bonus space awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 265 sq. ft.
- Deck: 366 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 446 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 11"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick