House Plan with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- A large front porch with four columns and a covered patio in the back give you two places to enjoy the outdoors.
- The entry is flanked by the formal dining room and the kitchen/breakfast area. A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is a nice touch.
- Across the gallery you'll find the large living room with warming fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to the back patio.
- This has a split bedroom design to enhance your privacy.
- The master suite is secluded and has its own access to the rear patio. A spa tub with window ledge is flanked by walk-in closets.
- Two more bedrooms share a bath across the home plan.
- Need more room? Expand into the bonus room upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 42' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick