House Plan With His And Her Baths
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A beautiful porte-cochere lies in front of the single garage bay of this vacation house plan giving you shelter from sun and rain.
- Rounded walls soften the angles of the eating nook and first floor guest suite.
- A folding door system in the gathering room lets you easily step out onto the big entertainment deck in back.
- The kitchen has both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- Send the kids to play in the cozy rec room where toys can be kept out of sight.
- His and her bathrooms in the master suite each have a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two more bedroom suites can accommodate family or friends.
- NOTE: Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 3"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"