House Plan With In-Law Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This beautiful home plan has pillars surrounding the front entrance. However, it has one truly unique feature - an in-law suite on the rear of the home, providing a private entrance.
- The entrance opens into a large open room that has the dining room on the right in the front, the living room straight back, and the kitchen/nook on the rear right. This entire area is vaulted. The room has large windows that provide sunlight to bath the area. A patio door opens off the living room onto a concrete stoop with a patio beyond.
- The kitchen runs along the outside wall on the right with a large walk-in pantry in one corner. There is an island in the middle of the kitchen with an eating bar facing the living room.
- The second bedroom is to the left of the front door with a wall closet on one end and large window facing the front of the home plan. There is a half-bath across the hall that is attached to the master suite bath, both sharing a tub between. The master suite has two large windows for light and a long wall closet. The half- bath areas each contain a single sink.
- Beyond the bedrooms is the garage. Access to the single car garage is through a door off the living room. To the rear of the living room is the utility room with the washer and dryer. A door opens in the rear of the utility that goes into the in-law suite bathroom. This bath also has a single sink and a tub.
- The main suite of the in-law suite is open with a kitchen that runs down the inside wall. It has all the same features of the larger kitchen, only in a smaller version. There is a large closet beside the entry door into the in-law suite that will act as a wall closet for clothes and for guest's coats.