House Plan with Plenty of Curb Appeal
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A handsome hip roof with dormers and a brick facade present a Southern house plan with plenty of curb appeal.
- The best feature of this home is the much-desired open floor plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you get amazing sightlines.
- Outdoor living consists of a delightful screened porch and an open terrace with a summer kitchen for grilling.
- The main floor master suite gets special treatment with its tray ceiling and giant walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, the den can easily become a fourth bedroom since it comes with a closet and nearby bathroom.
- The second floor holds an enormous third bedroom with a private bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15239NC 15030NC, 15031NC and 15070NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 82' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 649 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard