House Plan with Quaint Home Office
About This Plan
- A large multi-paned window in the home office perfectly captures the light and is an attractive feature to this traditional house plan.
- A creative 2,185 sq. ft. of interior space features a very functional floor plan. A comfy living room with fireplace eases into the dining area and to the kitchen with an eat-at island and pantry. From the dining room, step outside and enjoy the outdoors.
- Off the garage you'll find a convenient mudroom and laundry room with a half bath tucked in.
- Upstairs, the master suite showcases a huge walk-in closet and a master bath with a spa tub, dual vanities and a shower.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 21354DR (2,265 s.f. in reverse layout) and 21061DR (1,909 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss