House Plan with Room to Grow
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The wonderful view from the foyer extends to the dining room and through to the the giant great room with a fireplace and triple window. A gourmet kitchen and dinette are also open to this delightful space.
- A built-in hutch in the dining room is a nice touch.
- Both a screened porch with and a deck are designed for outdoor enjoyment.
- A study could become a second bedroom if you choose not to finish the lower level.
- An optional lower level with two bedrooms and a huge rec room can provide space for your visiting family if you are an empty nester or extra space for your growing family if you are just starting out.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with see house plan 14310RK. And see these alternate versions as well: 14308RK (1,918 sq. ft.) and 14315RK (2,311 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss