House Plan With Stone and Brick Siding and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Stone and brick siding are complimented by beautiful timber trusses and a shake siding gable on this rugged-looking 4-bed house plan.
- The open foyer leads straight into the great room and kitchen where you'll find 10' ceilings, a split kitchen island with seating and a connected dining room.
- The master suite is on the opposite side of the home and features a luxurious master bath and walk-in closet.
- Downstairs you'll find a walkout basement with a separate living area with its own kitchenette, Bed 1 with a hall bath, Bedrooms 2 and 3 with a Jack and Jill bath , and a safe room. Also notice a storage room where your HVAC unit and water heater can be located. And don't forget the outdoor living with covered porches on both floors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,978 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,229 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 941 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick